We will email you about the following items
- New content on the site.
- Reply to comments made via the contact button.
We will never forward your email to third party vendors or use it for any other purpose except when explicitly allowed by you. Your time is valuable, so no need to fill it with spam email.
your contact data
If you contact us with an inquiry about a service we offer you via the website, we may forward your inquiry to the vendor. They may contact you via the contact information you provided us to answer the question.
We use the following platforms to store your data:
- Google GSuite – Email history, attachments, notes, screenshots related to us working together.
- Squarespace – Site analytics. IP, Browser type, Geo location. Not linked to a person.
- Zendesk – Your contact requests. We store your name, email, message content and attachments.
- Mailchimp – If you subscribe to our email.
Right to forget
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address you want us to forget. All data mentioned above is linked to this email address.
Cookies and Trackers
This site offers the following cookies below by default. We don’t use Google Analytics, HotJar or any other tracker.
- Tracks page visits.
- Default Squarespace configuration
- Social embeds that contain their own cookies
All services are presented as is with the latest information available from the vendor. We are not responsible for any (data)loss due too misconfiguration or mistake by you, the vendor or any third party person. We offers you advice. Take it or leave it.